I want to identify and understand that "when we speak about fashion, we don't speak just about clothes, by fashion we mean the surface of the multiple process in society either in human condition, mentality and also culture". -Ewelina Dziewiela
"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas; the way we live, what is happening". -Coco Chanel

Monday, August 9, 2010

Quick Update!


Shooting Brandi + Seve's wedding on Saturday went so well! Not only were there the most beautiful people to capture, but the rainy, overcast day made for wonderful lighting and fun props (umbrellas)! I cannot wait to share some of my favorite moments captured throughout the entire day!

One of the most challenging experiences of my life and I could not be more happy about the way everything worked out. Thank you Brandi, Seve, friends and family for welcoming me into this very special day and for giving me the gift of this first time adventure of photographing your wedding and meeting really great people and hopefully life long friends.

I love you!

More to come!
xo

No comments: